chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chemistry Debugging (small question)
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:39:42 GMT
Hi Michael,
not sure if this can be helpful in your case,
but in Chemistry we're also working to implement/contribute a TCK
(Test Compatibility Kit), starting from the Alfresco existing CMIS
Test Harness. It's quite functional and allows to test the standard
CMIS urls via standard JUnit tests, configuring the server/username/
password as Maven POM properties.
In addition to that it can log the HTTP conversation between server
and client and tests are logged in a separate file. The related issue
is [1].

At the moment it's not yet committed in the Chemistry codebase as
we're working on cleaning up a bit and want to get some feedback from
the Chemistry community, but you can find it here [2], following the
simple README posted here [3].   So if you run Chemistry on the server
side you can then use the TCK (opportunely configured) to actually see
what's going on.

It's at a very initial state, but I expect much more to come there
soon ;)

Hope this helps,
Gab

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-35