chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Pfister <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: JcrRepository connection/session handling through constructor makes sense?
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:00:56 GMT
Hi Michael,

contributions are very welcome! I'd like to ask you to create a JIRA issue here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS

describing your enhancement. Please create patches to the source in
trunk and attach them directly to this issue and I'll process them as
soon as possible.

Kind regards
Dominique

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Michael
Mertins<Michael.Mertins@saperion.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I dug a bit into the JCR code and would like to open the session in the class constructor
and also pass the credentials through a constructor parameter.