chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Pfister <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] cmis.day.com
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:34:44 GMT
Hi Ugo,

just fixed the specification version issue (0.5 was still hardcoded).
I checked the children links when navigating down the hierarchy:
apparently there was a problem with the path prefix (should have been
http://cmis.day.com/cmis/service/descendants/2f...)  that now
disappeared. I'd be happy if you could give it another try!

Regards
Dominique