chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject code status update
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:56:48 GMT
Hi fellow chemists,

Here's a quick status update on the code I committed in the last few
days.

My goal was to have a basic framework working for the AtomPub client,
and this is now achieved.

The AtomPub client and the AtomPub server can be plugged together,
with the simple in-memory implementation as a backend for the server.
Then I can run the same basic tests either on the direct in-memory
implementation, or on the AtomPub client+server stack. This provides a
very easy way to ensure that the AtomPub stack works well.

Of course for now the tests are still extremely limited in coverage,
but the plumbing is there to add more easily.

Next steps for me is to update by Nuxeo backend for Chemistry (not in
Apache's repository).

Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Head of R&D, Nuxeo