chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: Apache Chemistry JCR-Implementation Question
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:07:54 GMT
Hi Michael,

Actually I'm not the one who wrote the JCR code, so I'm not sure I can
answer.
You should ask this on the list chemistry-dev@incubator.apache.org
(Cc:ed).

But yes, connections always have to be closed. The fact that they
aren't today is probably known to the author of the code and was just
done to get some code working. Actually in the AtomPub client code I
did the same, I always reopen a connection without closing it, which
is a leak (and commented as such). I'll fix it later but for now it
gets things working.

Cheers,
Florent

--