chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Analytics for the Chemistry web site
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 14:13:46 GMT
Hi Jukka,

On Jun 2, 2009, at 10:47 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Jackrabbit is using Google Analytics to track usage of the
> jackrabbit.apache.org web site, and I was wondering if Chemistry would
> be interested in similar data. See [1] for an example report.
>
> [1] http://markmail.org/download.xqy?id=7xwz2anfrp4tfiko&number=1

Very Interesting indeed. I've been using it for my Maven Alfresco
archetypes website [1] and it works pretty nicely. What I was
wondering is:
  are we going to use the maven site features to document the project
(highly hope so)?  In that case we may have to think of to add the
Analytics snippet in custom template which generates the site,  so to
have the site easily Analytics powered with no maintenance needed.

Did you try this already? Is the Jackrabbit website generated with
Maven (was unable to find the sources easily)?

Ciao,
Gab

[1] http://repository.sourcesense.com/maven2-sites/maven-alfresco-extension-archetype/
--