chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From David Nuescheler <da...@day.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] cmis.day.com
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2009 18:47:54 GMT
hi ugo,

sorry for the delay since i am traveling...

thanks a lot for all the testing and sorry for the inconvenience.
i would like to forward your question to dominique. i think this is an issue
that we should be able to address.

regards,
david

2009/6/5 Ugo Cei <u.cei@sourcesense.com>:

> On May 29, 2009, at 10:13 AM, David Nuescheler wrote:
>
>> just in case you need a publicly accessible instance of CMIS for testing
>> purposes, we are running Apache Chemistry over JCR feel free to
>> try to connect to:
>>
>> http://cmis.day.com
>

> David,
>
> I tried exploring the content starting from the rootchildren collection, which looks
fine, but I cannot dive in deeper than that. Basically, all rel="chidren" links for entries
in the root collection, like e.g. <http://cmis.day.com/cmis/descendants/2f74657374666f6c64657233>
return 404 Not Found.

--
David Nuescheler