celix-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Lenferink <lenferink...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving Celix issue management to GitHub
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2019 17:37:03 GMT
This is finished now. For all open jira issues matching GitHub issues have
been created which we can use for further development. Probably not all
issues are valid anymore but that's something we still need to have a look
at.
The milestone page [1] lists the tasks we still need to do for release
2.2.0.

Apologies a bit for all the traffic on the mailing list (and therefore
everyone's mailbox) but that was just the initial transfer of the issues.

[1]: https://github.com/apache/celix/milestone/1