celix-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Lenferink <lenferink...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Accept the websocket pubsub admin donation
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2019 14:15:53 GMT
Hi all,

A few days ago we received yet another code donation from Daan [1].
This donation contains a new pubsub admin which is able to publish
and subscribe over websockets. It is using the HTTP admin service to
open the websocket connection.

Because the websocket pubsub admin donation is developed outside
of the ASF version control and mailing list, this donation will need to be
formally accepted and follow the IP clearance procedure [2].

I would like to start a formal vote on accepting this code. If the vote is
successful I will start with the IP clearance.

Please vote:

[ ] +1 Accept this donation.
[ ] 0 Don't care
[ ] -1 Don't accept this donation (please motivate your vote).

Greetings,
Roy

[1]: https://github.com/apache/celix/pull/39
[2]: http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/