celix-dev mailing list archives

From Gerrit Binnenmars <gerritbinnenm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Celix release
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2018 07:31:17 GMT
Hello Pepijn and others,

Could you for the next release have a look at the following page:
http://microservices.io/patterns/microservice-chassis.html

For me externalized configuration and distributed tracing should be high on
the prio list.
The config admin is not well usable and for service invocation tracing no
facilities are available yet.

I like the idea of positioning Celix as an elaborate microservice chassis
framework.

Greetings Gerrit