celix-dev mailing list archives

From Anupam Datta <adb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issue with celix
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 07:11:50 GMT
Hi Pepjin,
I had some query regarding celix :

1. is it possible to pass arguments to bundles ? ie. at the time of
starting I want to send some configurable parameters.
2. What is the way of remotely controlling and data capturing via celix
bundles ? Is there any server where device can register itself via celix
and from server through browser we can start stop bundle and fetch data?
I had seen the remote shell and remote service folder but not much
documentation is available there in the folders to understand how exactly
it works.

Thanks & Regards
Anupam Datta