celix-dev mailing list archives

From Anupam Datta <adb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issue with celix
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 09:52:00 GMT
Hi,
I had tried with git version as per the doc :
https://celix.apache.org/documentation/getting_started.html
after
make all
I did :
#install the framework and the bundles
sudo make install-all

It showed me error : make: *** No rule to make target 'install-all'.  Stop.

So I did sudo make install

log file attached : install_log.txt

I created the demo project . After creating, built it and another error
showed  :

-- Using jar to create bundles
-- bundle function is deprecated. update target 'hello_001' to add_bundle
-- Configuring done
CMake Error at
/usr/local/share/celix/cmake/modules/cmake_celix/Packaging.cmake:149
(add_library):
  Cannot find source file:

    (

  Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
  .hxx .in .txx
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/local/share/celix/cmake/modules/cmake_celix/PackagingLegacy.cmake:41
(add_bundle)
  bundles/hello_001/CMakeLists.txt:4 (bundle)

CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target: hello_001
CMake Error: Cannot determine link language for target "hello_001".
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to:
/home/anupam/Dev/ApacheCelix/git_celix/DM_proj_001-build

So what was the issue with it? The directory structure of the demo proj :

├── DM_proj_001
│   ├── bundles
│   │   └── hello_001
│   │       ├── CMakeLists.txt
│   │       └── private
│   │           └── src
│   │               └── activator.c
│   └── CMakeLists.txt
└── DM_proj_001-build
    ├── bundles
    │   └── hello_001
    │       ├── CMakeFiles
    │       │   ├── CMakeDirectoryInformation.cmake
    │       │   ├── hello_001_bundle.dir
    │       │   │   ├── build.make
    │       │   │   ├── cmake_clean.cmake
    │       │   │   ├── DependInfo.cmake
    │       │   │   └── progress.make
    │       │   ├── hello_001.dir
    │       │   │   ├── build.make
    │       │   │   ├── cmake_clean.cmake
    │       │   │   ├── DependInfo.cmake
    │       │   │   ├── depend.make
    │       │   │   ├── flags.make
    │       │   │   └── progress.make
    │       │   └── progress.marks
    │       ├── cmake_install.cmake
    │       ├── hello_001_gen
    │       │   ├── MANIFEST.MF
    │       │   ├── MANIFEST.step1
    │       │   └── MANIFEST.step2
    │       └── Makefile
    ├── CMakeCache.txt
    ├── CMakeFiles
    │   ├── 3.5.1
    │   │   ├── CMakeCCompiler.cmake
    │   │   ├── CMakeDetermineCompilerABI_C.bin
    │   │   ├── CMakeSystem.cmake
    │   │   └── CompilerIdC
    │   │       ├── a.out
    │   │       └── CMakeCCompilerId.c
    │   ├── bundles.dir
    │   │   ├── build.make
    │   │   ├── cmake_clean.cmake
    │   │   ├── DependInfo.cmake
    │   │   └── progress.make
    │   ├── cmake.check_cache
    │   ├── CMakeDirectoryInformation.cmake
    │   ├── CMakeOutput.log
    │   ├── CMakeRuleHashes.txt
    │   ├── CMakeTmp
    │   ├── deploy.dir
    │   │   ├── build.make
    │   │   ├── cmake_clean.cmake
    │   │   ├── DependInfo.cmake
    │   │   └── progress.make
    │   ├── feature_tests.bin
    │   ├── feature_tests.c
    │   ├── Makefile2
    │   ├── Makefile.cmake
    │   ├── progress.marks
    │   ├── rat.dir
    │   │   ├── build.make
    │   │   ├── cmake_clean.cmake
    │   │   ├── DependInfo.cmake
    │   │   └── progress.make
    │   └── TargetDirectories.txt
    ├── cmake_install.cmake
    └── Makefile

Please share your view on it. let me know if any other log is needed.

Thanks & Regards
Anupam Datta