celix-dev mailing list archives

From Bjoern Petri <bjoern.pe...@sundevil.de>
Subject Re: Celix 2.0.0.alpha2
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 17:40:11 GMT

Hi Pepijn,

Sorry for not being that active at the moment - you can imagine that
I've a lot of other things in mind at the moment. Nevertheless, I wanted
to come back to this: I'd appreciate if you take over the role as
release manager. I actually think you've more or less done it before
anyway - and I am very happy to see a Celix 2.0 release coming up!

Greetings,
   Bjoern