celix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: shell refactoring
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 11:23:34 GMT
The only reason I’m asking is because that’s how the gogo shell works in Felix. It has
a context per shell. I was curious if you also wanted to go for that design, as sharing a
context between multiple shells might give some awkward results (if you allow commands to
operate on such context… cd / in one shell, then rm -rf * in the other :D).