celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Board report
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 09:08:34 GMT
Hi all,

As you may have seen in Erik's message, we missed the deadline for last
month's report. So we have to file it now. It has to be sent before the
11th.

Does anyone have some input for the report?

----
Celix is an OSGi like implementation in C with a distinct focus on
interoperability between Java and C.

Activity
In the last months there has been a lot of activity, issues have been filed
and resolved.
Also we are working on removing the usage of APR.
Issues with the website have been fixed.

Statistics:
* Last committer added: 2014-03-04
* Last PMC member added: 2014-07-17

* Mailing list activity in october - january: 93 messages on dev
* Commits since october: 193 commits
* Last release: 2014-02-24: Apache Celix 1.0.0 release
------

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis