celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Crashes due to logHelper in RemoteServiceAdmin
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 14:01:04 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on the current remote_proxy_factory to make it more generic, so
that it is easier to use.

During testing I ran into a crash when an endpoint is published for which
no proxy bundle is available. This crash is due to a call to the
logHelper_log function. I tried to trace the problem but don't see anything
whats going on. At some point an internal pointer of the log_service
becomes invalid...

@Bjoern: I see you pushed the changes to the RSA with the LogHelper, have
you seen this before? I can reproduce it by simply running the calculator
example of the current master.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis