celix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: Board report
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 12:21:21 GMT
Looking good, perhaps we could include some kind of progress report on any ongoing "migration"
tasks from incubator -> tlp? Or have all of those been completed already? If so we could
explicitly mention that.
And formally I think it would be good to also report when we added the last PMC member.

Greetings, Marcel