celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: echo example fix
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:16:30 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the patch and your work. The best way to donate patches is by
creating an issue on [1] and add the patch as attachment. This way the
projects can keep track of donations, and ownership of code is handled
properly.

Could you create an issue? Thanks again!

[1]:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CELIX/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

--
Met vriendelijke groet,