celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Graduation to TLP
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:07:25 GMT
Hi all,

Even though it has been a bit quiet on the mailing list, we have been
working hard on graduation. The resolution and vote on the general list has
been successful, and the resolution has now been passed by the board.

This means I can congratulate anyone involved in this project during
incubation with the graduation of Apache Celix to a top level project! I do
hope everyone will stay around to follow to progress outside the incubator
as well!

It has been a long, but great, ride, and I'd like to thank anyone who has
been helping us, either as a user, contributor or committer. Specials
thanks go to our mentors, who have been with us during incubation. Without
their help we wouldn't have come this far at all!

Since I am on a business trip now, and on vacation directly afterwards, I
won't be able to work on the next steps of moving to a TLP. If anyone else
can pick stuff up, that would be great! If not, eg due to vacations, I will
take a look at it as soon as possible!

With kind regards,

--
Met vriendelijke groet,