celix-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graduation to TLP
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2014 20:26:25 GMT
Guys,

As Alexander is travelling perhaps we need to help a little bit and start
making at least some of the next steps towards conversion into TPL. I am sure
everyone here is aware about [1], and it seems that some of the steps were
already done. But looks like not all of them.

I have board carma as Bigtop PMC Chair, so I can and am going to update
committee-info.txt by tomorrow, unless I hear any objections (from abroekhuis,
marrs, or rvs as the only other ones with similar karma).

Once the step above is done we should be able to work on [2] like:

- the new mailing lists were (including private PMC) were created yet. This
  needs an involvement from Alexander (or one of the ASF members on PMC?).
- web redirects should be created from celix.incubator to celix
- etc.

Thoughts?

--
[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation