celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject Board Report May
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 18:41:03 GMT
Hi all,

Below is draft for the board report of May. If there any remark please let
me known in the coming 24 hours, after that I will add the report on the
wiki.
Thanks.

= Celix =

Celix is an OSGi like implementation in C with a distinct focus on
interoperability between Java and C.

Celix has been incubating since 2010-11-02.

1. We believe Celix is ready for graduation, the only thing left is making
sure all project metadata and (administrative) tasks are up to date.
2. Nothing
3. Nothing

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware
of?

None

Since the last report Celix has gained two committers (Bjorn & Erik),
making the Celix community more diverse. Also a 1.0.0 release has been
released. Combined we believe that Celix is ready for graduation. One
downside is that in the last month activity on Celix mailinglist has been
slow, but we expect some increase in activity when we start graduation.

Two donations were mades and added to Celix. A shared memory implementation
for remote services and the an implementation of the event admin
specification. The event admin implementation was done in a GSoC project.
And a 1.0.0 release, focussing on stability, has been made.

Date of last release:

2014-02-24
2012-12-16

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

2014-03-04 Erik Jansman elected as committer.
2014-01-08 Bjoern Petri elected as committer.
2013-01-07 Roman Shaposhnik joins as a mentor.
2012-03-20 Pepijn elected as committer.

--

Greetings,
Pepijn