celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compiling APR on eCos
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 10:16:49 GMT
Hi,

I am sorry for the late response, I'll try to find the information for
cross compiling, should have it somewhere..

Those instructions should also explain a bit about cross compiling APR. For
that work buildroot [1] was used, perhaps it might be a good starting point
to look if they support APR as one of the default modules.

[1]: http://buildroot.uclibc.org/

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis