celix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: [ CELIX ]: Contributing
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 14:04:18 GMT
If I compare this project to Felix, we usually have people send a grant if a complete bundle
(or something bigger) is donated to the project. It sounds reasonable to use the same policy
here.

Since the project team has dealt with accepting such contributions before (and the process
of sending a grant) I assume for now that you guys can handle this, but if there are any further
questions, don't hesitate to ask/ping!

Greetings, Marcel