celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject IP clearance
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 19:54:48 GMT
Hi All,

I am preparing the IP clearance for the config admin and the event
admin donation. I was hoping that I could fill in the IP clearance
form, but looking at the text in the IP clearance template form [1], a
ASF member or officer should do this:

"IP Clearance processing must be executed either by an Officer or a
Member of the ASF. If you are not an Officer or a Member, please
contact your project chair who will find an appropriate volunteer.
Incubator karma is also required. Please request karma from the
incubator pmc if you do not have it."

Does anybody known if it is correct that a ASF member or officer must
do this or if it is possible for me to execute this process?

Thanks,
Pepijn

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html