celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Preparation for a (Mini) Apache Celix Hackathon
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:21:30 GMT
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> Hello Pepijn,
>
> On Jun 11, 2013, at 21:33 PM, Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnoltes@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Together with Mohammed Nour I am planning a Mini Hackathon session for
>> Apache Celix @ Thales on the 30th of june. The focus of the Hackathon
>> will be remote services and we hope to get many people interested to
>> join the session to get interested in Apache Celix and/or OSGi.
>
> I am interested, however, Luminis Technologies has a "social weekend" exactly that weekend,
so unfortunately I won't be able to make it this time. Would it make sense to also post this
invitation on the Amdatu mailing list? I can forward it if you want.

Ok shame you can't come, hopefully so maybe next time ;). Forwarding
to the Amdatu mailing list makes sense, so feel free to do that.