celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Preparation for a (Mini) Apache Celix Hackathon
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 19:33:46 GMT
Hi All,

Together with Mohammed Nour I am planning a Mini Hackathon session for
Apache Celix @ Thales on the 30th of june. The focus of the Hackathon
will be remote services and we hope to get many people interested to
join the session to get interested in Apache Celix and/or OSGi.

One of the discussion Nour and I had was about what should we ask, in
terms of preparation, to make this session a success. We already
created a intro with some links to the Apache Celix website, OSGi
introduction and the remote services/remote service admin
specification.

Should we also expect people to already download and build Celix or
should we leave this as a starting exercise? Do we need to provide
some additional links about C (it is not the most popular programming
language ....)?

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Pepijn