celix-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] - Mini-Hackathon: Apache Celix (incubating)
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 08:08:53 GMT
Dear Celix(ers)

   Pepijn and I are very proud and delighted to announce the Apache Meetup
NL's 'Mini-Hackathon: Apache Celix (incubating)' [1]

It will be a great opportunity to get introduced to Aapche Celix [2] and to
the world of OSGi in general, getting a long with other Apache committers
and sharing a lot of interesting ideas about Celix and other related
subjects

It is also a great opportunity if you want to become and Apache Committer
[3] so you get to know how and have an opportunity to start your 1st steps
towards that by helping Apache Clix

You don't have to be a programmer or Software Developer, you can still help
by writing documentation for the Apache Celix project

Pepijn and I already brainstormed about very interesting ideas that we
would like to be addressed in the coming Mini-Hackathon

Places are limited so please go to [1] and reserve your place ASAP

Looking forward seeing as many of you there ;)

[1] http://www.meetup.com/apachemeetup-nl/events/123425382/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/celix/
[3] http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html

--