celix-dev mailing list archives

From Roddie Kieley <rkie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 22:51:24 GMT
To instrument CMake to make the XCode project I tried a simple 'mkdir
build; cd build; cmake .. -GXcode' from the celix directory but that didn't
include everything and at the time I had originally wanted to take a look
at the shell project after looking at a related issue in JIRA.

To customize the setup I ended up using 'ccmake .. -GXcode' to use the
ncurses interface and turned all the 'BUILD_*' items to 'ON'. Note that I
also have had MacPorts on my machine for quite some time so using the
configure option it found most everything it required - see
http://pbrd.co/14qmyKz for a screenshot of page 1 of the ncurses ccmake
interface.

At that point it was just a matter of generating and opening up the
resultant Celix.xcodeproj to do a build. Pretty sure at this point
everything else worked as it should.

Roddie...

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 10:47 AM, Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekhuis@gmail.com