celix-dev mailing list archives

From Roddie Kieley <rkie...@gmail.com>
Subject Introduction
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 12:58:47 GMT
Hi folks, just wanted to say a quick hello after hearing about Celix
from Jamie Goodyear, of Karaf, when he mentioned it during one
of our study group meetings recently where the subject was OSGi.

My development background is primarily native c++/c/obj-c,
decreasing in that order, although I've also worked on the support
side in Java land with OSGi as well as completed a few years of
work life in the c#/vb .NET land.

At the moment I'm looking at spending some time developing
Celix as I'd like to use it to manage the lifecycle and modularization
of a back-end game server I've been working on the last little
bit. As such, I've made some first minor changes to the
CMakeLists.txt files adding a few lines to a few of the list files
so that the included headers would show up properly in the
generated Xcode project, which is my tool of choice at the
moment. See attached for a patch if it's of any interest.

Looking forward to hearing more about the upcoming
mini-hackathon and where I could potentially focus my
efforts to best help the community.

Roddie Kieley
twitter.com/RoddieKieley