celix-dev mailing list archives

From Roddie Kieley <rkie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 00:19:55 GMT
Hi Alexander. I just checked out the latest source and apart from the
seemingly unrelated problem I raised in CELIX-73 [1], having a
directory structure of:

./celix (the checked out source
./celix-build (where 'ccmake ../celix -GXcode' is run)

appears to work as well as having the 'build' directory inside the 'celix'
directory.

While I haven't used CMake extensively as a developer it seems to do
a competent job of integrating the respective IDE's into a cross-platform
build system.

Roddie...
--
[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CELIX-73