celix-dev mailing list archives

From Pepijn Noltes <pepijnnol...@gmail.com>
Subject Google summer of code
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 15:54:31 GMT
Hi All,

Currently I have a student working on remote services for Apache Celix and
he expressed an interest in doing some additional work on Apache Celix for
Google Summer of Code [1]. I known this is late - deadline is friday 29
march -, but I do think i would be good a idea (gsoc experience, community
growth and tech. progress) to add to gsoc projects for Apache Celix. How
this can be done is described in [2].

One of the projects I like to submit is "Adding support for digital signed
zips - OSGi 4.3 core spec paragraph 2.3".
Any thoughts?

If we go ahead with this we should also provide a mentor. I am willing to
do this, but maybe somebody else is also willing to do this?

Greetings,
Pepijn

[1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2013
[2] http://community.apache.org/gsoc