celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: celix example under windows
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 09:21:48 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Celix (on Windows).

Are you using the Celix release? Or a recent trunk? The trunk should
compile/run on windows, the 0.0.1 release doesn't. Also on trunk the build
system should check for the availability of gtk, but this hasn't been
checked extensively.

To work around this, you can simply disable the gtk examples. This can be
done by editing the CMakeLists.txt file in te examples directory.
Commenting out the "add_subdirectory(osgi-in-action/chapter04-paint-example)"
line should be enough.

If this doesn't work, please let me know, and I'll take a look into it.

Altogether windows support is rather new, and I welcome reports on any
problems you run into.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis