celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: celix example under windows
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 10:30:00 GMT
Hi,

2013/2/4 Lionel BELLER <lionel.beller@sogeti.com>

> Yes, I did build the complete solution.
> The content of the hello_world.zip file is:
> /META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
> hello_world.dll
> hello_world.lib

This looks all ok.

> There are no files located in the version0.0 directory.

It seems like the framework can't install the bundle. During installation
the zip file will be extracted to the cache/bundle*/version0.0 directory.

One last thing you could try, but seems unlikely to me, is to remove the
.cache directory in hello_world.

To see what's going on I need to debug this. If you are familiar with VS
and debugging, you could take a shot at it as well.

Some pointers that might help:

Extracting happens in: private/src/bundle_revision.c (extractBundle).

The entire flow starts in the Celix executable (launcher). First all the
bundles are installed, and later started. Extracting the bundles happens
during the installation.

I'll probably have some time later today, I'll check if it still works for
me (on windows). If you do find something during debugging, please let me
know so that I can apply changes/patches on trunk.

> There was complaints about missing libraries. So I have put this missing
> libraries in the hello_world directory.

And this should be enough.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,