celix-dev mailing list archives

From "Lionel BELLER" <lionel.bel...@sogeti.com>
Subject RE: celix example under windows
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 14:32:25 GMT
Removing the .cache directory changes nothing. It will be recreated.

I think I've found some problems which are at the origin of the bug.
In the main of launcher.c, the function properties_get ("autoStart =
properties_get(config, "cosgi.auto.start.1");", line 70) does not recover
the desired properties. Autostart stays at null. The program crashes then
when the program calls the function strtok (l.89). The variable Config is
not null, the file "config.properties" is available in the debug folder. So
the problem comes from the function properties_get, but I can't step into
the function during the debug.
So I have set manually the autostart value. But this leads to other
problems. First, I have this error messages:

	Failed to open revision file at:
.cache/bundle1/version0.0/revision.location
	Failed to open revision file at:
.cache/bundle2/version0.0/revision.location
	Failed to open revision file at:
.cache/bundle3/version0.0/revision.location
	Failed to open revision file at:
.cache/bundle4/version0.0/revision.location

Appearing at fw_init function call.

Then I have those error messages:

	Cannot open bundles/shell.zip or bundles/shell.zip.zip
	Unable to install bundle: bundles/shell.zip
	Could not install bundle from bundles/shell.zip
	Cannot open bundles/shell_tui.zip or bundles/shell_tui.zip.zip
	Unable to install bundle: bundles/shell_tui.zip
	Could not install bundle from bundles/shell_tui.zip
	Cannot open bundles/hello_world.zip or bundles/hello_world.zip.zip
	Unable to install bundle: bundles/hello_world.zip
	Could not install bundle from bundles/hello_world.zip
	Cannot open bundles/log_service.zip or bundles/log_service.zip.zip
	Unable to install bundle: bundles/log_service.zip
	Could not install bundle from bundles/log_service.zip

The "bundles" directory is in the debug directory, so the program should be
able to open those files.

I haven't more time to spend on the debug of this program for the moment. I
come back to you later if I find something new.