celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: January board report
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:34:30 GMT
In case anyone doesn't follow the general incubator list and/or the
reporting pages [1]:

Dave Fisher has reviewed our report as shepherd:

Shepherd notes:
Dave Fisher: Celi has a release. It looks like they have a good, but small
community.
Roman is a new Mentor which Celix needed. I think that they need to
identify a couple
more committers and they can push for graduation. I think that they are on
the verge
and hope to see graduation sometime in 2013.

[1]: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2013

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis