celix-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remote shell
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 20:50:35 GMT
i just notice that the webside and the incubator status file should be
updated with a proper commiter list. I couldn't figure out using any of
them whether he is a commiter or no. He is, i know but you should add a
"who we are" and get the incubator status page up to date.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls