celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remote shell
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 20:11:23 GMT
Hi,

I'm almost finish with a remote shell implementation for Apache Celix. The
> remote shell enables telnet clients to connect to a Apache Celix shell.

Nice. I assume it uses the Shell bundle as backend?

> Is it alright that I commit this directly to SVN or should I first send a
> patch for review?

Since it hasn't been developed on trunk I think it is better to use a code
donation for this.
Celix mentors: What do you guys think?

Anything else which is developed on trunk can either use a commit first
review later model, or use the mailing list for discusion. For new
stuff/big impact changes I prefer the latter. Some more technical
discussion on the list/Jira is a good thing IMHO.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis