celix-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release celix-0.0.1-incubating
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 22:25:30 GMT
+1

I verified the sigs, looked at the LICENSE and headers, etc. and
managed to build and run the release minus the examples.

The build didn't work like it is described in the BUILDING:

1. I had to create the celix-build dir alongside the
celix-0.0.1-incubating dir to make it work.
2. There where missing dependencies which where only mentioned in the
http://incubator.apache.org/celix/documentation/buildingandrunning.html
but not in the BUILDING
3. I needed Openslp to get it to build which isn't mentioned in the
BUILDING nor in
http://incubator.apache.org/celix/documentation/buildingandrunning.html.

I couldn't build the examples as i don't have gnome. Otherwise, looks
good to me.

Good Job!

regards,

Karl