celix-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Melissant <jonathanmeliss...@gmail.com>
Subject Bug report
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 07:27:11 GMT
During compilation of Celix for an ARM (a modified version of the arm926t)
processor, i've noticed a minor bug. I'm using the latest buildroot
(2012-02) with uclibc 9.33.

The celix framework uses the function fmaxl. Since this is not supported in
ucLibc 9.33 (which has been reported to uclibc as a bug), I noticed that
the function was used to compare 2 longs (instead of 2 doubles), and
therefore can be replaced by the following:

// framework->nextBundleId = fmaxl(framework->nextBundleId,  id + 1); //
origianl
// FIXME: 20120405 CHANGED TO REMOVE UNDEFINED fmaxl problem. Check later
if this "fix" is acceptable
            framework->nextBundleId = (framework->nextBundleId) > (id+1) ?
(framework->nextBundleId) : (id+1);