celix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jan 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 06:24:21 GMT
In fact, it makes sense to explicitly mention we're discussing a plan to address the current
issues that prevent graduation, and that we intend to include those in our next report.

If nobody else has any feedback on the report, we should publish it later today. Alexander,
can you post it on the website, so I can copy it and sign it from there?

Greetings, Marcel