celix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jan 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 20:45:42 GMT
Thanks Alexander. I've read the report and it looks good to me. At the same time, there have
been some very useful and encouraging mails about how to move forward as a community on the
list. Let's see who we can reach out to and what that leads to! Thanks everybody!

I will add the report to the wiki now and sign it off.

Greetings, Marcel