celix-dev mailing list archives

From MULDER Frank Willem <frank.mul...@nl.thalesgroup.com>
Subject start a bundle
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 07:17:25 GMT
Hello,

                I noticed that the start/stop bundle functions in bundle.c does not follow
the coding style of celix:

                                celix_status_type startBundle(...)

                i.s.o.

                                celix_status_t bundle_startBundle(..)

                (So prefixed with "bundle_")

                Also I read  in the OSGi spec that there the method name is just start/stop:

                                Bundle bundle = ...
                                bundle.start();
                                bundle.stop();

                Why do we not follow the OSGi method names here?

Gr. Frank Mulder

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and delete it.

Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its attachment(s) is
forbidden.
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachment(s).

Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under
number 06061578.