celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator Board Report
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 08:40:06 GMT
Hi,

I've copied it and forgot to remove your name. Will try to remember it
for the next time ;).

Yeah, it was to late, :( Should start earlier the next time...

Thx for the reply,

On 9 February 2011 09:36, Marcel Offermans <marcel.offermans@luminis.nl> wrote:
> Hello Alexander,
>
> Just as a formality, you should not add my name to the 'signed off by' automatically.
;)

> Other than that, I have nothing more to add to the report. Give it a bit of time to allow
others to comment, preferably start the report a bit earlier next time and then add it to
the incubator wiki later today.

> Greetings, Marcel
>

> On 9 Feb 2011, at 7:55 , Alexander Broekhuis wrote:
>
>> I've added the board report to the celix wiki:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CELIX/Board+Report+2011-02
>>
>> If there are no comments I will add the report to the incubator wiki
>> later this morning.
>>

>>> Quoting from the generic e-mail about board reports, a report should contain:

>> I always use this list, but was looking for items I might have mist
>> (like the EclipseCon talk in the last report).

>>> Question: does it make sense to try and reach out to the APR community to ask
their help or advice about this?

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis