celix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Source in SVN
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2010 19:06:36 GMT
Hello Alexander,

On 24 Dec 2010, at 19:30 , Alexander Broekhuis wrote:

> As most of you probably already noticed, I've added to existing source
> to SVN. This is the source for which the software grant is given.
>
> I'm working on clean-up and adding the Apache header to the files,
> following http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#initial-clean-up

Great news!

> For the next steps I would like to make a list of what is needed. So
> feel free to give ideas etc.

> One of the things I would like to do, is to split the project and
> separate the examples from the framework. Currently everything is
> build in a single CMake project, and it would be easier to have a
> separate build for only the framework.

That makes a lot of sense. I can also imagine that in the future we will create a separate
build for each bundle or subproject. That might require some extra setup so a bundle that
depends on for example the framework API can access that API, but no doubt we can do that.

> Have a nice Christmas and a good new year to all of you!

Same from me! Let's hope 2011 will become a great year for Celix and its community!

Greetings, Marcel