cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Cayenne with unsupported relational databases
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:44:14 GMT
Hi Salman,

The Altibase website says "Altibase is a relational DBMS and is compatible
and interoperable with Oracle."  Please try using the Oracle JDBC driver
and Cayenne will treat the DB (and SQL generation) as Oracle.

If that doesn't work and you need to use an Altibase JDBC driver, let us
know and we'll give you a few more pointers.  (There'll be a bit more work
involved, but you can base a new Altibase DB adapter upon the existing
Oracle DB adapter.)

mrg