cayenne-user mailing list archives

From John Huss <johnth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.2 modeler change
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2019 18:51:13 GMT
The way to handle testing for the UI is to write the app in an MVP style,
sort of like this:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11367250/concrete-code-example-of-mvp

The gist is to define an interface contract for the view so that you can
replace the actual Swing UI View with a mock while testing.
But that doesn't help much with an existing application that wasn't written
in that style.