cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Rafael Bugajewski <raf...@juicycocktail.com>
Subject Re: entity Qualifiers and enums
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2019 09:09:57 GMT
> On Oct 2, 2019, at 12:23 AM, Tony Giaccone <tony@giaccone.org> wrote:
>
> The other thing that bites me from time to time, is that we have our data model classes
in a separate jar file. When you make changes to that and build from the command line, the
related builds don't pick up the change unless you install it in the local repository.  Not
a problem if I build from the root directory, but I don't always want to build everything.

It’s essentially the same thing here. We have our model classes and other common code in
a separate JAR file that we can deploy across several services. It’s a PITA, especially
if you only need to introduce small changes to test something out, but there’s no better
way, or is there?

Best,
Rafael