cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Maik Musall <m...@selbstdenker.ag>
Subject Re: Sending data across the wire.
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2019 07:05:58 GMT
Hi Tony,

we have done something similar for a limited use case: pulling objects from production into
dev in order to be able to reproduce urgent issues that only occur with that specific data.
We use Gson to serialize the object graph, which also allows to customize the serialization
strategies and thus limit the graph to what we need, and avoid cycles. But limiting that graph
is by no means automatic, the extent of the graph is explicitly coded to cover that use case.

Works fine for us.

Maik