cayenne-user mailing list archives

From John Huss <johnth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne And SpringBoot
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2019 16:56:07 GMT
Cayenne is pretty generic as far as integrations go - it should work well
and easily with any framework. Just create your ServerRuntime and define a
way to retrieve it (using ServletContext.setAttribute is typical). Then
you'll want to bind the runtime to each request that comes in, which is all
that CayenneFilter does. If CayenneFilter has worked for you, then just use
that. CayenneFilter is very minimal so you copy it and customize it if
needed.