cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Cayenne 4.0 final is released
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2018 10:23:39 GMT
I only took me 3.5 month to blogging about 4.0, but I finally did it :)

https://twitter.com/andrus_a/status/1068810303121629184

Andrus

> On Aug 20, 2018, at 1:09 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>
> It was a long road, and we finally made it! Cayenne 4.0 final / GA is officially released
and available for download from Apache [1] as well as from Maven Central. Official release
news are posted here [2].

> I'd like to thank everybody who made it happen: developers, users, testers, the entire
community that helped one another to be successful with Cayenne. I myself am very excited
about these news and looking forward to finish 4.0 upgrades of my own code, and then moving
forward towards milestones of the newer versions.

> I am planning one or more blog posts with the overview of 4.0 new features (DB-first
flow, new queries, etc.) Feel free to tweet and blog about this announcement as well :)